Dear MO-ACHE Members,
Are you interested in getting involved with a MO-ACHE Board Committee? We are looking for motivated, reliable healthcare professionals to assist with various events and initiatives. These tasks could include (but are not limited to):
- Events Creation: Helping develop ideas for and project managing MO-ACHE programs (educational and networking)
- Event Logistics: Day-of-event registration, set up, tear-down, and other logistics at events
- Marketing: Assistance with social media presence, taking photos at events, managing
- Membership: Spreading the word about MO-ACHE at internal and external events
- Administration: Tabulate evaluations, write thank you letters, and other administrative support tasks
- Research and Data Support: Working with ACHE and local resources to gather information on our membership, events, local partners, etc.
- Create your Own Role: Do you see gaps in our events, membership, or offerings, and do you have skills you can use to assist in improving MO-ACHE? We’d love to hear your ideas!
What’s in it for me?
Getting involved with your local professional organization could not only create a meaningful addition to your resume but can help you develop relationships with other healthcare professionals in the field. We track the progress and time devoted by all our volunteers. If volunteers work well with the team and offer value, there is a great chance of formal roles on the Board in the future if you so choose.